注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

CeraNetworks网络延迟测速工具IP归属甄别会员请立即修改密码
查看: 1117|回复: 5

套路云一键包1.0要狗带了

[复制链接]
发表于 2020-1-3 10:24:30 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
As previously announced, Starter Package version 1.0 will be taken offline starting from January 10, 2020. All existing renewal discounts will no longer be applicable as stated in our Terms and Conditions. Because you are still using ECS instance(s) from Starter Package 1.0, please pay close attention to this notice. (If you no longer have instances from version 1.0, please disregard this notice.)

When Will Starter Package Version 1.0 Be Taken Offline?

At precisely 10:00 am on January 10, 2020 (UTC+8).

What Should I Do Now?

1. You can stop renewing existing instances by setting don't renew for all version 1.0 instances.

2. Move to new instances with these options:

(a) Starter Package 2.0 is the latest version of this offer, with more server specs (and with larger data transfer) at lower prices. For details, please see here.

Note: After purchasing you can replace the system disks using disk images. To change the image of your instance, read the related documentation.

(b) Simple Application Server offers affordable servers with data transfer plans, packaged with popular third-party applications. Each user can purchase up to 20 instances. For details, please see here.

How Can I Find My Starter Package 1.0 Instance(s)?

All of your Starter Package instance IDs (including both versions 1.0 and 2.0) will be listed here in orange under the “Manually Renew / Auto-Renew / Don’t Renew” tabs. Version 1.0 instances are those purchased / started prior to July 11, 2019. You can confirm the time of your purchase and the instance creation time in the orders menu.

What Will Happen to My Current Instance(s) from January 10, 2020?

1. Will there be any discounts when I renew my Starter Package 1.0 ECS instance?

You will no longer receive any renewal discounts after version 1.0 is taken offline.

2. Can I get a Data Transfer Plan when I renew my Starter Package 1.0 ECS instance?

No, you cannot get any additional Data Transfer Plan for existing Starter Package 1.0 instances after version 1.0 is taken offline.

3. What if I renew the ECS instance after version 1.0 is taken offline?

You will be charged based on the standard list price of your configured ECS instance as listed on this page (excluding Data Transfer Plan).

4. What if my Starter Package 1.0 ECS instance(s) gets renewed automatically?

You will also be charged at the standard list price. If you do not wish to renew your version 1.0 instances, please set them to don't renew through the console.

5. Are there any limitations on bandwidth and instance(s) upgrade after version 1.0 is taken offline?

There are no limitations. Your Starter Package version 1.0 instance will become a regular ECS instance, which can be configured to your preferred bandwidth settings and can be upgraded / downgraded based on your requirements.
发表于 2020-1-3 11:20:15 | 显示全部楼层
发表于 2020-1-3 11:07:19 | 显示全部楼层
火星归来,欢迎回家
发表于 2020-1-3 13:44:45 | 显示全部楼层
 楼主| 发表于 2020-1-3 14:33:10 | 显示全部楼层
啊 申奥成功了啊
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|全球主机交流论坛

GMT+8, 2024-4-27 04:51 , Processed in 0.060178 second(s), 10 queries , Gzip On, MemCache On.