QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

CeraNetworks网络延迟测速工具IP归属甄别会员请立即修改密码
查看: 2063|回复: 4

[翻译] 求解:HostRail发来的邮件

[复制链接]
发表于 2011-2-27 10:33:24 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Dear cheng liu (liu),

First for those who don’t know me yet I’d like to take a couple of minutes to say who I am. My name is Constantinos Coudounaris and I am the Managing Director of HostRail.

Today I will take some time to inform you of the various things going on here at the busy offices of HostRail:

1. At the beginning of January 2011 as many of you already know our master HyperVM Database got corrupted, due to this all HyperVM Login Details were lost. After many days we managed to re-create the Database however all of the HyperVM Login Details were reset, many of you have already requested for your new Login Details, there is however a small percentage that have not yet requested the Login Details - if you’re one of those please create a ticket at our Support Department and our Team will reply to you as quickly as they can.

2. Over the past weeks many of our Services experienced issues, the largest issue was the DDOS Attack at our Netherlands cPanel Shared Hosting Server, we were forced to completely disable the Server for three days until we did some re-organization and located the site being targeted and suspended it. This caused huge amounts of inconveniences to many of our customers. This was successfully dealt with; however clients need to open a ticket in order to get their site re-activated and 1 month free added. Any of you that have already opened a ticket have got your site/s re-activated and the 1 month free added. For those that remain please open a ticket and we will get your site re-activated.

3. As already announced within January 2011 we added to our Team 14 new Support Technicians, they have been assigned to work in rotation to offer 24x7 Support. We are now working to re-activate our Live Chat. A different team will handle Live Chat and a different team will handle Ticket Support. A few days ago we have 2 additional Support Technicians and we are working to further increase our Support Team even more as weeks pass.

4. With the addition of our New Team Members we have been trying to improve the overall management of Support Tickets. As part of our improvements we have created some basic rules to follow when submitting new tickets:

a. Each Ticket can only report one issue.

b. Each Ticket can only be for one Service.

c. Tickets need to be submitted to the correct Departments to ensure a timely response.

5. 4 Years of dedicated & hard work have resulted in HostRail, a company aimed for your success. April 18th 2011 is the day to celebrate the 4th year of operation of C & C Advanced Online Services Ltd (the parent company of HostRail).

52 days are remaining until April 18th 2011 - New Services, More Improvements are some of the things that will unfold in the coming days and weeks.

Some of the upcoming services include but are not limited to the release of XEN-based VPS’s - in order to deal with the setup of orders more efficiently 2 weeks before their final release we will add functionality to pre-order your XEN VPS - this will allow us to setup as many services as necessary. Unlike the setup of Servers with OpenVZ which take a couple of hours, Servers with XEN take 24 hours to be setup therefore it is important that we know beforehand the demand so that the supply of servers is more than the demand.

HostRail will continue aiming for the success of each and every one of our customers (both current and new), and we will always try our best to satisfy everyone as much as we can.

6. We are currently setting up a fully white-labeled Reseller Service for our VPS Platforms, both our US-Based Platform and our Offshore Based. This has been something that has been requested to us for a long time, over the next 2 days we will be doing the final changes to this.

For now this is all, there are many things that I might not have mentioned above.

Best Regards,

Constantinos Coudounaris

CEO / Managing Director

HostRail.com
发表于 2011-2-27 10:37:41 | 显示全部楼层
杂没发给我呢
发表于 2011-2-27 10:40:30 | 显示全部楼层
太长了
发表于 2011-2-27 10:44:32 | 显示全部楼层
发表于 2011-2-27 10:46:35 | 显示全部楼层
刚刚看到个类似帖.
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|全球主机交流论坛

GMT+8, 2024-5-25 07:30 , Processed in 0.072613 second(s), 8 queries , Gzip On, MemCache On.