只需一步,快速开始

CeraNetworks网络延迟测速工具IP归属甄别会员请立即修改密码
查看: 1939|回复: 3

我觉得大家心态还是要好一点,不管是buyvm还是别的

[复制链接]
发表于 2010-10-8 15:38:45 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
过节前有一阵子大家都很疯狂的搞buyvm,导致很杯具。
我发了个T过去,得到答复如下

I apologize for the late reply, all of us have been working around the clock to resolve the ongoing node issues that this ticket signifies you are well aware of, for this I apologize, as well as for all the recent downtime.
I have been working closely with Francisco this entire time and have not personally had the time to respond, nor have I been sure enough for stability to be able to respond, we are now cautiously confident in stability for all nodes.
We are aware of the space issue, this is caused by how we had to deal with the situation, the cost is a temporary lack of free space. To resolve this, I have reopened the migration department and request you file a separate ticket here and we will work as quickly as possible to move you to another node to balance out disk usage and return 100% of your plan's space.

On behalf of myself, and the rest of the staff, would like to thank you for choosing us, and sticking with us throughout this difficult time.

另外,我看了下VPS
现在已经uptime 7 天了
跑的也还都稳定。

我想起来论坛之后,发现这里好像都是一阵风一样。
一下全去搞84了,一下全去搞小宇,一下全去搞buyvm,现在又去搞nordic

其实心态放好一点,等论坛这波热情过去,一般都会变的稳定。

至于在论坛很高调的,很多人,我看大多都是在做广告吧
其实也无可厚非,毕竟都靠努力
况且这年头大部分人都修炼的可以瞬间看透软文中的亮点并人工忽略各种广告位。

只是我希望大家都能够一起提高一起进步。
所谓生意归生意,这里大家更多的交流一些经验,技术,感想。
会更好。

本文如果斑主觉得太水可以删:)
谢谢大家。

评分

参与人数 1威望 +5 收起 理由
暗の世界 + 5 我很赞同

查看全部评分

发表于 2010-10-8 15:54:13 | 显示全部楼层
提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
发表于 2010-10-8 15:54:50 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 youland 于 2010-10-8 15:54 发表
我一直是这心态,就让他们去折腾吧

评分

参与人数 1威望 +7 收起 理由
mudfrog + 7 心态好

查看全部评分

发表于 2010-10-8 15:55:47 | 显示全部楼层
基本上都是玩的多。

评分

参与人数 1威望 +7 收起 理由
mudfrog + 7 回帖好

查看全部评分

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|全球主机交流论坛

GMT+8, 2024-5-8 09:57 , Processed in 0.130437 second(s), 16 queries , Gzip On, MemCache On.