发表于 2013-4-27 22:03:40 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 Tou 于 2013-4-27 22:06 编辑

论坛上MJJ是不是也这样
小白鼠

结论:多站点的别想了

——————————————————————————————————————————

Hello,

I am a China lawyer
I run a company website, because of copyright issues, my boss demand that we need more than one IP for real goods sales, because we must provide not only real goods company websites.
Otherwise it is illegal to talk about, so you must give me other one ip. thanks

-——————————————————————————————————————————
Hello,

I'm terribly sorry, but in order to be eligible for additional IP assignments, there has to be no other technical means to accomplish the goal. As you're likely already aware, you are able to host multiple web sites on a single IP assignment by utilising a name-based virtual hosting configuration. The reasons for all additional IP assignments must be technically justified, and unfortunately, SEO (SERP) does not represent valid technical justification.

There is often a misconception that operating sites on their own dedicated IPs will improve page rank, and this is not necessarily true. The proven method of obtaining a better page rank is by having rich content, good keyword density, and back-links. You can achieve all of this on a single IP, regardless of how many sites share the same IP address.

We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause you, but it is getting extraordinarily difficult to obtain IPv4 addresses from Internet registries due to the depletion of IPv4 address space -- global IPv4 space has been exhausted and this pressure is trickling down from IANA (which is completely out of addresses), down to the regional registries, and finally on to individual providers and customers so we must be judicious with all additional IP assignments to ensure we are preserving the remaining IPv4 space as best we can.

If you absolutely require separation of these sites, you're more than welcome to purchase additional Linodes for this purpose, but unfortunately we would be unable to approve the additional IP addresses for this purpose.

Let us know if you have any additional questions that we can assist you with.
发表于 2013-4-27 22:10:50 | 显示全部楼层
淡定
发表于 2013-4-27 22:11:39 | 显示全部楼层
好像有人申请到了啊
发表于 2013-4-27 22:23:27 | 显示全部楼层
@kpt999
发表于 2013-4-27 22:25:56 | 显示全部楼层
用于mail server 的rdns才是最佳的IP申请绝招,杀人越货居家旅行必备。现在连SSL 都不管用了。
发表于 2013-4-27 22:33:36 | 显示全部楼层
skwinx 发表于 2013-4-27 22:25
用于mail server 的rdns才是最佳的IP申请绝招,杀人越货居家旅行必备。现在连SSL 都不管用了。 ...

这么牛X?安装个什么程序去申请?
发表于 2013-4-27 22:35:09 | 显示全部楼层
SSL的名义可以申请的。
发表于 2013-4-28 10:09:35 | 显示全部楼层
用SSL的理由他会让你用SNI,就算通过你也得提供足够多的SSL商业证书让他们看到
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|全球主机交流论坛

GMT+8, 2024-5-22 11:18 , Processed in 0.150131 second(s), 12 queries , Gzip On, MemCache On.