只需一步,快速开始

CeraNetworks网络延迟测速工具IP归属甄别会员请立即修改密码
查看: 566|回复: 4

收到勒索邮件,不知道是干啥用的

[复制链接]
发表于 2022-6-7 08:49:12 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
来自:Teagan Foley<info@cultadv.com>

I have awful information for you.

A few months ago I got access to your personal systems.
Following that, I began monitoring your activity.

I set up a Trojan on the os's in all gadgets that you use to get into the online world.
This particular application offers me entry to all your devices.

I have uploaded all your data, images, and searching record to my servers.
I just got access to all of your files, communication messengers, social network, contacts, email and so on.

My virus updates fingerprints and stays undetectable to anti virus applications.
Whilst collecting info on you, I found you're a good admirer of grownup sites and are watching interesting videos whilst experiencing a huge amount of pleasure.

I was able to record some of your dirty moments when you masturbate and achieve male orgasms.

If there are any skepticism, I am able to generate a couple of mouse clicks and clips will be shown to everybody you know.

Plus I can post all of your messages, personal photos, and all your secret info online.

I can damage your reputation for good.

I do believe you actually do not wish this to occur, considering the character of the videos you love to watch, do you know what I mean, it will likely be a true tragedy for you.

Let's resolve it in this way: you send me 1000 USD (in btc corresponding to the exchange price during the time of exchange), and I'll immediately get rid of all of it.
Afterward, we are going to ignore one another.

I also guarantee to deactivate & erase all viruses out of your gadgets.

Remember that I always hold my word of mouth.
Here is my btc address: bc1qhmc5wd26wr85z909muncvj3gldz29ldpq6t4wj

You got 2 days from the moment you view this particular message.

If you do not forward funds, your videos and all your data will be published on the Internet for all people as well as your loved ones.
I'll ruin your good reputation eternally.

Don't seek me and do not try to contact law enforcement along with other security services, otherwise your data will be posted.

I know numerous insider secrets about you, therefore in case your status is valuable, keep in mind that I am able to wreck it forever.

我在你们用来进入网络世界的所有小工具的操作系统上设置了一个木马程序。
这个特殊的应用程序为我提供了进入你所有设备的机会。

我把你所有的数据、图像和搜索记录都上传到我的服务器。
我就可以进入你所有的文件、通信信使、社交网络、联系人、电子邮件等等。

我的病毒更新了指纹,并保持反病毒应用程序无法检测到的状态。
在收集你的信息时,我发现你是一个很好的**
发表于 2022-6-7 08:50:00 | 显示全部楼层
意思就是 秦始皇 打钱
发表于 2022-6-7 08:50:07 | 显示全部楼层
直接dd,重装系统完事了
发表于 2022-6-7 08:50:52 | 显示全部楼层
一律回复,fuck your fucking asshole
发表于 2022-6-7 08:52:09 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
怕啥,高墙挡着国外一切社交平台
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|全球主机交流论坛

GMT+8, 2024-5-15 21:46 , Processed in 0.058720 second(s), 9 queries , Gzip On, MemCache On.