QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

CeraNetworks网络延迟测速工具IP归属甄别会员请立即修改密码
查看: 1915|回复: 8

10 tips for buying a new dedicated server

[复制链接]
发表于 2011-10-19 22:50:04 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
10 tips for buying a new dedicated server

1.Never, ever ever, buy domains and hosting from one company.
2.Never,ever ever enter a long term contract with a new company.No matter what others say or what kind of deal they are offering. Always test for a few months before entering a contract. If they are offering a good deal, ask them if they will let you test for a few month and then pay yearly.
3.High setup fees are suspicious ,avoid unless you know what you are doing.
4.If you’re getting managed hosting, Always know what managed means. Ask the host, they will tell you.
Google the web before getting anything from a host.No company can have 100% satisfaction but a few months old company with 5 guys running away and shouting in the forums doesn’t deserve you(and your money!). (And remember not everyone comes and warns others about bad services)
5.If you are intending to use high amount of bandwidths, always tell the provider what you’re gonna do, Specially with the overselling shared-unmetered providers.(Hey ,I’m gonna setup a high bandwidth website, which may use most of my 100mb line, is it OK with you?)  If they asked what are you gonna do, or what is your 6.website they probably can’t do it. Avoid the headaches.
7.Test your server before moving your site, more than a few weeks I mean. Hardware failures, bandwidth problems, control panel setups, etc… Specially if you have a business which you run on the server.
8.If you have problems with a new web host, give them time to resolve it. Don’t just come to a conclusion early. refer to tip #7.
9.Paypal doesn’t do chargebacks on webhosting, Use a credit card to pay and use paypal as a middle man so you won’t expose your ids to the webhost. I found this to be the safest way to pay as you’re getting the privacy of paypal and the safety of your credit card.
10.Be loyal, don’t just change your host for a few GB HD or RAM unless you really need it ( you’re out of  your current limits). Even then ask your current host if they can compete with the new provider but be reasonable.

http://translate.google.cn/?hl=zh-CN#
发表于 2011-10-19 22:52:35 | 显示全部楼层
1.Never, ever ever, buy domains and hosting from one company.

2.Never,ever ever enter a long term contract with a new company.No matter what others say or what kind of deal they are offering. Always test for a few months before entering a contract. If they are offering a good deal, ask them if they will let you test for a few month and then pay yearly.

3.High setup fees are suspicious ,avoid unless you know what you are doing.

4.If you’re getting managed hosting, Always know what managed means. Ask the host, they will tell you.
Google the web before getting anything from a host.No company can have 100% satisfaction but a few months old company with 5 guys running away and shouting in the forums doesn’t deserve you(and your money!). (And remember not everyone comes and warns others about bad services)

5.If you are intending to use high amount of bandwidths, always tell the provider what you’re gonna do, Specially with the overselling shared-unmetered providers.(Hey ,I’m gonna setup a high bandwidth website, which may use most of my 100mb line, is it OK with you?)  If they asked what are you gonna do, or what is your

6.website they probably can’t do it. Avoid the headaches.

7.Test your server before moving your site, more than a few weeks I mean. Hardware failures, bandwidth problems, control panel setups, etc… Specially if you have a business which you run on the server.

8.If you have problems with a new web host, give them time to resolve it. Don’t just come to a conclusion early. refer to tip #7.

9.Paypal doesn’t do chargebacks on webhosting, Use a credit card to pay and use paypal as a middle man so you won’t expose your ids to the webhost. I found this to be the safest way to pay as you’re getting the privacy of paypal and the safety of your credit card.

10.Be loyal, don’t just change your host for a few GB HD or RAM unless you really need it ( you’re out of  your current limits). Even then ask your current host if they can compete with the new provider but be reasonable.
发表于 2011-10-19 22:53:22 | 显示全部楼层
楼主钓鱼站被投诉了?
 楼主| 发表于 2011-10-19 23:10:04 | 显示全部楼层

回复 3# loveni 的帖子

啥叫钓鱼站
发表于 2011-10-19 23:12:51 | 显示全部楼层
光看懂第一条
别的谁翻一下。
发表于 2011-10-20 08:26:40 | 显示全部楼层
根本看不懂

评分

参与人数 1威望 +7 收起 理由
q3r3 + 7 我也看不懂 但是不要说出来啊

查看全部评分

发表于 2011-10-20 10:42:04 | 显示全部楼层
簡單的表達一下:

1. 永遠也不要在同一公司買空間和域名。

2. 不管其他人或者那間公司有什麼優惠,永遠也不要購買長期的空間合約(我自加:例如3年付的空間),先看看他們的服務幾個月,問問他們能夠免費讓你試用一段時間,再進行購買。

3. 應該懷疑超高安裝費用的公司,除非你知道自己在做什麼。

4. 如果你購買的空間是管理服務的,記得問清楚管理服務所包括的詳細資料,Google 一下看看別人怎說,沒有一間公司是100% 滿意的,不過有不少的幾個月就會走人,很多人會在論壇討論他們,記得多看看。

5. 如果你打算使用高用量的帶寬,記得通知你我服務商你在做什麼,特別是一些無限分享的提供商家。 ((Hey ,I’m gonna setup a high bandwidth website, which may use most of my 100mb line, is it OK with you? 你好,我打算設立一個高流量的網站,可以會用到100mb 的線,請問可以這樣做嗎?)如果他們問你打算設立什麼站或者你想怎麼做.

6. 大部分網站都不會提供大量流的服務,用之前問一問避免頭痛。

7. 轉移你的網站之前先做測試最少一個星期,包括硬件故障,帶寬的問題,控制面板設置,等等... ...特别是如果你的網站是用來做生意的。

8. 如果你的新空間出問題,記得第一時間叫你的服務商幫你解決問題,不要等太晚。

9. 用 Paypal 不會自動幫你的空間付款,用Paypal 做中間的服務用信用卡付,得發現這樣會保護你的個人資料,同時你也得到了保障。

10. 誠實地使用,不要用不合法的方法去修改你的流量、空間、記憶體(GB HD or RAM 當你超出了服務所設定的限額後),問一下你的服務商是否能給你轉去新主機,不過得要求合理。

[ 本帖最后由 Yikmings 于 2011-10-20 11:03 编辑 ]
发表于 2011-10-20 10:43:46 | 显示全部楼层
提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
发表于 2011-10-20 11:10:01 | 显示全部楼层
哪个独服会给你试用期?
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|全球主机交流论坛

GMT+8, 2024-5-17 01:29 , Processed in 0.065480 second(s), 13 queries , Gzip On, MemCache On.