发表于 2009-3-21 09:49:59 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Sharktech  (FDC 芝加哥机房)
Awknet     加州洛杉矶机房
Gigenet    芝加哥机房
Dedicatednow 新泽西机房 需要申请
Staminus    加州浮尔顿机房
 楼主| 发表于 2009-5-8 21:35:09 | 显示全部楼层
AWKnet的一个差评:
About 2 weeks ago good friend of mine and Administrator for a community of about 60,000 enjoying a gaming community.

It's been offline about 60% of the entire time, with awknet taking on average 3 days to respond to our emails with some pathetic excuses telling us that it's probably our fault, when it was not.

Today my friend decided after their services being piss poor, and contact very unreachable he tried out their IRC channel, asked questions etc and they approached him very rude, unprofessional and unreliable. He then said he will take all the data off the server, and demand a refund, they then made excuses saying how the refund would not be possible etc. Not long after that they kicked, then banned him from the IRC channel.

This is the most unprofessional host i have ever seen, at first for the first 2 days they were great (obviously) then it went straight downfall.

I saw the other thread from marwolf about this same thing, at first i thought their may have been some sort of mistake that they accidental banned my friend from their IRC, until i read his thread.

While I'm on it, can anyone reply with any sub 250$ decent spec DDoS protected host's?

Thanks.
发表于 2009-5-12 15:02:31 | 显示全部楼层
楼主,我想要一个DDOS Protection 和 无限流量的提供商。
有没有见过这种?
 楼主| 发表于 2009-5-12 16:09:26 | 显示全部楼层

回复 3# 的帖子

不限流量就sharktech了,
抗DDOS效果不算好。
发表于 2009-5-26 13:19:35 | 显示全部楼层
FDC的不限制流量的也可以
 楼主| 发表于 2009-5-26 13:37:21 | 显示全部楼层

回复 5# 的帖子

FDC不抗攻击的,小流量还差不多,大流量的话3次攻击就会被拔线。
发表于 2009-5-28 17:13:08 | 显示全部楼层
http://www.justedge.net/

这家介绍好像也是抗DDOS的。

http://www.askwebhosting.com/spe ... icated-servers.html  

这里看到他们的备注:
* All servers are DDOS PROTECTED!
That includes BASIC ddos filtering/mitigation using our multi-gigabit ddos protected network, equipped with the latest technology in order to identify and deny the dos/ddos traffic before it reaches your server and disrupt your normal traffic.
IMPORTANT: Keep in mind that this service protects our whole network and clients, and in NO way will specialize in protection of single clients that become frequently target of ddos attacks. In the latter case, you will have to purchase a more advanced and sophisticated security package (ex. managed dedicated firewall based on Juniper NetScreen hardware) in order to be protected.

似乎如果攻击太频繁还要加钱才给保护
 楼主| 发表于 2009-5-28 18:26:26 | 显示全部楼层

回复 7# 的帖子

这家是在新泽西机房,使用的是NJIIX线路,要DDOS保护是要加钱的。
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|全球主机交流论坛

GMT+8, 2024-4-20 22:06 , Processed in 0.061990 second(s), 8 queries , Gzip On, MemCache On.