CeraNetworks网络延迟测速工具IP归属甄别会员请立即修改密码
查看: 2505|回复: 15

我的手机是不是被黑客入侵了?

[复制链接]
发表于 2019-11-27 20:08:42 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
收到邮件如下,索要971美元,48小时之内必须付给他。
Dear user of 163.com!

I am a spyware software developer.
Your account has been hacked by me in the summer of 2019.

The hacking was carried out using a hardware vulnerability through which you went online (Cisco router, vulnerability CVE-2019-12643).

I went around the security system in the router, installed an exploit there.
When you went online, my exploit downloaded my malicious code (rootkit) to your device.
This is driver software, I constantly updated it, so your antivirus is silent all time.

Since then I have been following you (I can connect to your device via the VNC protocol).
That is, I can see absolutely everything that you do, view and download your files and any data to yourself.
I also have access to the camera on your device, and I periodically take photos and videos with you.

At the moment, I have harvested a solid dirt... on you...
I saved all your email and chats from your messangers. I also saved the entire history of the sites you visit.

I note that it is useless to change the passwords. My malware update passwords from your accounts every times.

I know what you like hard funs (adult sites).
Oh, yes .. I'm know your secret life, which you are hiding from everyone.
Oh my God, what are your like... I saw THIS ... Oh, you dirty naughty person ...

I took photos and videos of your most passionate funs with adult content, and synchronized them in real time with the image of your camera.
Believe it turned out very high quality!

So, to the business!
I'm sure you don't want to show these files and visiting history to all your contacts.

Transfer $971 to my Bitcoin cryptocurrency wallet: 1CDKLgab6xUnAwP5q5x3jdDy8978Bt2iCZ
Just copy and paste the wallet number when transferring.
If you do not know how to do this - ask Google.

My system automatically recognizes the translation.
As soon as the specified amount is received, all your data will be destroyed from my server, and the rootkit will be automatically removed from your system.
Do not worry, I really will delete everything, since I am 'working' with many people who have fallen into your position.
You will only have to inform your provider about the vulnerabilities in the router so that other hackers will not use it.

Since opening this letter you have 48 hours.
If funds not will be received, after the specified time has elapsed, the disk of your device will be formatted,
and from my server will automatically send email and sms to all your contacts with compromising material.

P.S. Do not try to contact me (this is impossible, sender's address was randomly generated).

I advise you to remain prudent and not engage in nonsense (all files on my server).

Good luck!
发表于 2019-11-27 20:35:00 | 显示全部楼层
提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
发表于 2019-11-27 20:33:02 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
没事 你是兲朝人 勒索不到你家
 楼主| 发表于 2019-11-27 20:11:05 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
亲爱的163. com的用户!  我是一个间谍软件的软件开发人员。 你的账户被黑客入侵了我在2019年的夏天。  黑客是使用硬件漏洞你上网(Cisco路由器、脆弱性cve - 2019 - 12643)。  我走在路由器的安全系统,安装了一个利用。 当你上网时,我利用下载恶意代码(rootkit)到你的设备。 这是驱动软件,我不断更新,所以你的杀毒软件是沉默。  从那时起我一直在跟踪你(我可以连接到你的设备通过VNC协议)。 也就是说,我可以看到你做的一切,查看和下载你的文件和数据。 我也访问相机在你的设备上,我定期带上照片和视频。  目前,我有收获坚实的泥土……在你… 我救了你所有的电子邮件和聊天信息。我也救了你访问的网站的整个历史。  我注意到它是无用的更改密码。我的恶意软件更新从你的账户密码每一次。  我知道你喜欢什么乐趣(**
发表于 2019-11-27 20:12:04 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
这种邮件你要多少我就能给你发多少。都混loc了 还信这个嘛
发表于 2019-11-27 20:12:46 | 显示全部楼层
三石大佬你好。
 楼主| 发表于 2019-11-27 20:13:38 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
第1次收到这种邮件
发表于 2019-11-27 20:23:14 | 显示全部楼层
提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
发表于 2019-11-27 20:36:57 | 显示全部楼层
这种邮件竟然还有人信
发表于 2019-11-27 20:39:27 | 显示全部楼层
直接无视就好了
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|全球主机交流论坛

GMT+8, 2024-4-25 19:04 , Processed in 0.064727 second(s), 9 queries , Gzip On, MemCache On.