DIRECTOR, FOREIGN OPERATIONS DEPARTMENT
ADDRESS: 87-11 Queens Boulevard, Elmhurst, NY 11373

OUR REF: CTBNYUS/BBU

From Desktop of Mr. kelvin Williams
DIRECTOR OF FUNDS CLEARANCE UNIT.
E-mail: kevinwilliams39893@aol.com

Attention Fund Beneficiary,

Payment Release Instruction from Federal Reserve Bank of New York

Acting on our capacity as the international correspondent bank to the International Monetary Fund Organization, this is to officially notify you that we have received a confirmation advice from the International Monetary Funds External Auditors Committee, World Bank, United Nations Organization and the Federal Reserve Bank of America respectively via International Payment Voucher Number: IMF/FRBWDC/-93WB82UN567-G requesting our bank Citibank of New York, to disburse your due wining/inheritance  contract payment valued at Ten Million Three Hundred Thousand United States Dollars (US$10.3M) in your favor.

In consideration of the above, you have been issued with this Exclusive Reference Identification Number (IMF/FRB-NY/9USXX10751/09)Transfer Allocation No.: FRB/X44/701LN/NYC/US, Password: xxxxx, Pin Code: xxxx, Certificate of Merit No: 104, Release Code No: 0876; Secret Code: XXTN014. Having received these vital payment numbers, you are instantly qualified to receive and confirm your payment within the next 96hrs. As necessary clearance has been granted from the International Monetary Funds External Auditors to release the funds to you with immediate effect.

In view of this directive received from the International Monetary Funds (IMF), we have on our own part verified your payment file as directed to us, and your name is next on the list of outstanding fund beneficiaries to receive their payment at this Second quarter of year 2018. With that being done, you are required to urgently contact Citibank  in New

We wish to inform you of the need for you to also re-confirm the following information before the Citibank to enable us proceed with the preliminary arrangements that will enhance the immediate release of your funds. Owing to security reasons, be clearly informed that we will not respond to any phone calls/general inquiries placed to our bank with regards to the remittance of your funds by beneficiaries as we are barred from doing so, you are therefore advised to communicate only with the accredited officer for further remittance advice.

1) Full Name;
2) Full Address;
3) Your contact telephone and fax number;
4) Your Age and Profession;
5) Copy of any valid form of your Identification;
6) Your Bank name;
7) Your Bank Address;
8) Account name and Number;
8) ABA/Routing Number;
10) Swift or Sort Code:

Thank you for your anticipated co-operation.

TREAT AS URGENT.
Mr. Kelvin Williams
DIRECTOR OF FUNDS CLEARANCE UNIT.
CITIBANK NEW YORK
----------------------------------------------------
发表于 2018-10-19 09:00:47 | 显示全部楼层
取啊 速速的 把银行卡密码给他。
南思 该用户已被删除
发表于 2018-10-19 09:04:37 | 显示全部楼层
提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
发表于 2018-10-19 09:04:46 | 显示全部楼层
Greetings xxxx,

Thanks for your response. My name is Mr. Nabil Abdulla, a Bank Officer here in U. A. E. I believe it is a great
opportunity for me to share this vital information to you today, which I know will interest you, as you are
going to benefit from it.

One Late Michael Zhi, a citizen of your country had a fixed deposit with my bank in 2009 for 60 calendar
months, valued at US$26,700,000.00 (Twenty Six Million, Seven Hundred Thousand US Dollars) the due date
for this deposit contract was 22nd of March 2014.  Sadly Michael was among the death victims in Earthquake
disaster that occurred in the off coast of central Chile on Saturday, 27 February 2010 that killed over 800
people.  He was in Chile on a business trip and that was how he met his end.  My bank management is yet to
know about his death, I knew about it because he was my friend and I am his account officer.  Michael did not
mention any Next of Kin/ Heir when the account was opened, and he was not married and no children.  Last
week my Bank Management requested that Michael should give instructions on what to do about his funds, if
to renew the contract.  I know this will happen and that is why I have been looking for a means to handle the
situation, because if my Bank Directors happen to know that Michael is dead and do not have any Heir, they
will take the funds for their personal use, so I don't want such to happen.  That was why when I saw your last
name, I was happy and I am now seeking your co-operation to present you as Next of Kin/ Heir to the account,
since you have the same last name with him and my bank head quarters will release the account to you. There
is no risk involved; this transaction will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from
any breach of law.

It is better that we claim the money, than allowing the Bank Directors to take it, they are rich already.  I am not
a greedy person, so I am suggesting we share the funds equal, 50/50% to both parties, my share will assist me
to start my own company which has been my dream.  Let me know your mind on this and please do treat this
information as TOP SECRET. We shall go over the details once I receive your urgent response.

Have a nice day and God bless.

Anticipating your communication.

Nabil Abdulla

我以前收到这个
发表于 2018-10-19 09:28:05 | 显示全部楼层
我给你打的,取出来 给我转100就行
 楼主| 发表于 2018-10-19 09:50:29 | 显示全部楼层
hxuf 发表于 2018-10-19 09:00
取啊 速速的 把银行卡密码给他。

哎呀,咋办好呀?我没花旗银行的银行卡啊
发表于 2018-10-19 09:51:21 | 显示全部楼层
带头盔滴衰锅 发表于 2018-10-19 09:50
哎呀,咋办好呀?我没花旗银行的银行卡啊

速速开车去办一个。
 楼主| 发表于 2018-10-19 09:52:56 | 显示全部楼层
hxuf 发表于 2018-10-19 09:51
速速开车去办一个。

太远了
发表于 2018-10-19 09:54:08 | 显示全部楼层

1000多万呢。开车用不了那么多油费
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|全球主机交流论坛

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 07:47 , Processed in 0.065416 second(s), 10 queries , Gzip On, MemCache On.